Unlike many of my themes, the color options in this particular theme are limited. However, there are plenty of other options that will help you alter the theme to your liking.
- Completely customizable background, colors, and font
- Optional infinite scrolling
- Changeable navigation including up to two custom links
- Customizable 175px wide sidebar image
- Option to hide tags
Tumblr may be a scary site to navigate at times (trust me, I’m still having nightmares), but adding my themes is easy like Sunday morning.
- Click the gear icon in the top bar of your dashboard.
- Select the blog you’d like to alter, then find the “Customize” button towards the top of the page.
- Click the “Edit HTML” button in the middle of the bar along the left side of your screen.
- Copy in the HTML and hit save.
And there you have it. Your tumblr should now be sporting a righteous new theme from Atomic Affliction.
Portrait 001 by Gabi Bernard
I don’t always attempt semi-realistic portraits, but when I do, they’re still not particularly realistic.
This is almost two years old and I’m pretty sure she hasn’t grown.
Look at me I’m answering my own question how fun.
Fun fun fun everywhere you turn.
[Flash 9 is required to listen to audio.]
"Beck - Sexx Laws" by Beck
You can’t touch music, but music can touch you.
My blog is like a fandom blog for the fandom of me.
asdfghjkl; OMG THIS ^*
*Please note that I would never actually type this, but I want to provide an example of your typical reblogged text post.
- Ron Burgundy: I don't know how to put this, but...I'm kind of a big deal.
- Veronica Corningstone: Really.
- Ron Burgundy: People know me.
- Veronica Corningstone: Well, I'm very happy for you.
- Ron Burgundy: I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.